In Search for $8 Eyeglasses

What am I up to the past few days? I was searching for Prescription eyeglasses for only $8! that will fit in my budget. I went to different optical stores, but I only felt disappointed upon knowing their expensive prices on eyeglasses. They are all stylish, but it is not practical for me to buy even one of their sets of eyeglasses.

But just a while ago when I was browsing the internet, I read through the headline that says, Zenni Optical in the New York Times?! . This has caught my attention since New York Times is needless to say a famous news source. Mentioning Zenni Optical that offers cheap and high-quality eyeglasses made my day better. It's been always my dream of Seeing Straight Without Breaking Bank .

So here's my pick for a new pair of eyeglasses. I like its stylish design, and it will surely make me look cool when I wear it.



0 comments: